Forgot My Password
How to reset password, if you have an email associated with your account
If you added an email to your account when you first created it, you can tap the Reset Password button from the login screen.
- Tap the gear icon in the top right corner, and tap "Log out".
- Tap "Get Started", and then tap "Log in" in the top right corner.
- Then tap "I forgot my password": Fill in your email, and you will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
How to reset password by contacting the Hopscotch Team
If your account doesn’t have an email, or you aren’t sure what it is, email us at [email protected] with the name of your account and we can help you from there.
You can also do this by going to your profile if you're currently logged in:
- Tap the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Tap 'Help'.
- Tap 'Get Help With Account'.
An email template addressed to Hopscotch will appear. It will have questions about your account or device to help us figure out what’s going on. Fill in the details and send the email to us, and we'll send you a reset password link.