Hopscotch is a kid-friendly and supportive community, and we have no tolerance for rude or hurtful behavior. Here is what isn’t allowed in Hopscotch:
- Bad words
- Bullying and being mean
- We have zero tolerance for cyberbullying.
- Sharing personal information
- Including addresses, usernames, passwords, photos of yourself, or friends and family.
- Content that is inappropriate for kids
If you see anything that shouldn’t be allowed, you can report it to our full-time moderation team. Here’s how to report a project:
- Play the project and tap the … button in the top left corner
- Tap Report
- Pick a reason as to why you are reporting.
Our moderation team will then check the project, and remove it from the community if it doesn’t meet our guidelines.
If you see an account that is repeatedly making inappropriate projects or has an inappropriate username, you can notify us directly. Email [email protected] with the username of the account, and links to their projects or screenshots if possible.