Bugs with Hopscotch
Hopscotch bugs are different than debugging your project. If your project isn’t working as expected, check out our tips for debugging first. Hopscotch bugs occur when the Hopscotch app itself doesn’t behave as it should — e.g. crashing, lagging, a button not working as it should etc.
The more information we have about a bug, the easier it is to fix it. The most important information we need is to find out how to make the bug happen again. Send us an email at [email protected] with info about this issue:
- What was the problem, or what wasn’t happening as expected?
- What steps were you doing right before the problem happened? The more details, the better.
- Are you able to make the bug happen again?
You can also send a bug report right from within the app:
- Go to your profile by tapping the Me tab at the bottom of the home screen.
- Tap the gear icon in the top right corner and choose “Help”
- Choose “Report a problem”
This contains a template to fill in, as well as technical information about your device to help us with finding the bug.