How to create a Home User account
Here’s how you can create a Home User account:
1) Download the app to your iPad or iPhone: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/hopscotch-coding-for-kids/id617098629?ign-mpt=uo%3D4
2) Open the app.
3) Tap on either "Create" or "Play" to start a guest account
4) If you would like to start a free subscription trial, you can press “Subscribe & get 1 week FREE”. Please ask your parents to follow the Apple instructions that will appear on your screen.
A note: The free trial lasts seven days. If you like the app (and we think you will!), there’s no need to take further action - you’ll be subscribed after your free trial is complete and pay in either monthly or yearly installments based on which subscription you signed up for.
Otherwise, you can cancel anytime during the free trial and you won’t be charged (just make sure to cancel 24 hours before the end of the trial). You will still be able to continue using the free version of Hopscotch, but you’ll lose access to premium features like the ability to draw your own objects and upload photos into your projects.
5) Whenever you would like to make your guest account a home user account, you can go to your Me tab.
6) Tap on the gear button located on the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and select "Sign up." It will prompt you to enter a username, password, and parent email address. All of your progress in Hopscotch will be transferred to this new account.